This Fire Detection and Alarm System Principles training course is part of a five-day Fire Detection and Alarm System Installer's Course which if you are successful in completing, provides you with the necessary requirements to be registered as an Fire Detection and Alarm System Installer at the SAQCC Fire.
This 1 and a half day course addresses fire detection principles specific to the fire detection industry. Topics covered are as follows:
- Basic chemistry of combustion
- Automatic and manual fire detection devices
- Audible and visual alarms
- System selection
- Interlocks / Building Interfaces
- System testing and fault-finding
Please select the date and venue from the list on the right by clicking the name of the course you wish to attend for pricing and venue related information.