Fire Detection and Alarm System Design carries specific responsibilities - one of these is having a thorough understanding of the National Standards and their contextual application.
The prerequisites for successful completion of this course is a proven competency in the following Standards Training:
- SANS 10139
- SANS 246
- SANS 322
- SANS 369
The contextual application among other important factors are discussed during the in-class activities in order to gain a clearer understanding how to apply these and other relevant Standards.
During the Fire Detection and Alarm System Design Training Course the following are discussed at design level:
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems in buildings - SANS 10139
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems in hospitals - SANS 322
- Fire Protection for Electronic Equipment Installations - SANS 246
- The Operation of Fire Protection Measures - SANS 369
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Design